Experience Malham at the most magical time of the year with an amazing value wintry escape at Beck Hall
- Amazing value midweek winter rates from just £69 per room including breakfast, until December 20.
- Free cancellations up to just 24 hours before check-in with our ‘rainy-day guarantee’ valid Sunday-Thursdays between now and December 20 on direct bookings only. No prepayment.
- Come rain or snow, our beloved dogs need walking so why not walk them in a real-life winter wonderland. Malham Cove is among the top 10 geological wonders of Britain.
- Enjoy Malham minus the summer crowds to truly experience the tranquillity of the Dale.
- Winter is a great time to spot wildlife hunting for food without leafy foliage for cover. Look out for water voles around the streams of the boardwalk up at Malham Tarn.
- Wrap up warm, go walking and work up an appetite before dining in our stunning, newly-extended, award-winning restaurant.
- While away a wintry evening in front of an open fire in the snug or cosy up by the wood-burning stove in our whimsical restaurant, with your dog by your side.
- Treat yourself to a festive tipple in our bar, from mulled wine and hot toddies to seasonal craft ales.
- Now is the best time of year for stargazing and Malham is one of the UK’s top spots to do so. Click here for a handy stargazing guide and take note of several ‘introduction to stargazing’ events coming up on November 9 at Malham Tarn and December 8 at Malham village.
- Think awesome Autumn colours in November and far-reaching views amid bare trees on a crisp cold December morning.
For the best rates book direct at www.beckhallmalham.com or call 01729 830729 to chat to one of our friendly team.
We look forward to giving you our warmest Beck Hall welcome this winter.