Terms & Conditions
- Check-in is between 4pm and 10pm. Should you arrive early we’ll happily store your bags while you head out to explore or you can relax with your favourite beverage in front of the open fire in our residents’ lounge. If you expect you will be arriving later than 10pm please inform us.
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee a specific room, though we will try to meet requests.
- Included in the rate is Beck Hall’s full Yorkshire breakfast, cooked to order using locally-sourced ingredients.
- Free wireless internet is available throughout the building.
- Complimentary onsite guest parking is available a minutes walk away from the entrance. If you would like help with your luggage, please do let us know.
- Guests are required to cross a small clapper bridge with a handrail leading to the entrance of Beck Hall. For more information please see our Access Statement
- Children of all ages are welcome. If you have any special requests to make your little one’s stay more comfortable, just let us know and we’ll see how we can help.
- All groups are welcome.
- Dogs may stay free of charge and will receive a warm welcome, with the option of a Bonio and a drink of water on arrival.
- We aim to cater to all dietary requirements and vegetarian- and gluten-free meals for example are available on request.
- Smoking is only allowed in some of the open-air areas.
- A manager or member of staff is available onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Credit/debit card details are required to confirm the booking but no amount will be charged.
- Full payment can be made upon check out.
- Accepted payment methods include cash, all major credit cards, BACS, PayPal and selected vouchers. We are unable to accept cheques.
- If you are paying with a voucher, please share the details at the time of booking and bring the voucher with you.
- For large group bookings, a deposit may be required.
Cancellation Policy for bookings of 3 rooms or less
- For bookings cancelled more than 72 hours (3 days) before 4pm on the day of arrival: no charge
- For bookings cancelled less than 72 hours before 4pm on the day of arrival: First night’s stay charged
Cancellation Policy for bookings of more than 3 rooms
- This policy applies to Individual bookings associated with groups or more than 3 rooms
- For bookings cancelled more than 21 days (3 weeks) before 4pm on the day of arrival: no charge
- For bookings cancelled less than 21 days before 4pm on the day of arrival: First night’s stay charged
Getting to Beck Hall
Malham is approximately 12 miles from Skipton for those coming from the East and approximately 33 miles from the M6/A59 Junction at Preston for those coming from the West. Our postcode is BD23 4DJ
Beck Hall’s car park is situated just to the north of the property on the right-hand side of Cove Road. Please park there and walk back down the 30 metres to the ancient clapper bridge across Malham Beck, which will bring you to the entrance of Beck Hall.